- Full grain leather Ariat boots, built for top-notch riding performance
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away & blocks odor
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Maximum durability, cushioning ProCrepe sole
- Vendor Style: 10009573
These Ariat Heritage Boots are built for those who demand a hard-working crepe sole! ProCrepe outsole contains a rubber blend that provides the best wear resistance found in western crepe sole boots. This Ariat Heritage Crepe Boot features a brown oiled leather foot and black leather heel counter beneath an 11" distressed leather shaft. Leather lining. Double stitched 3/4 welt. Round toe. Duratread heel. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.