- Rain or shine, you can still work wearing these Ariat H20 western workhog boots
- Waterproof Pro design with waterproof premium leather & an impermeable barrier
- ATS Max (Advanced Torque Stability) lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design assures balance & proper body alignment
- Oil-resistant Duratread soles outlast traditional soles, offer superior traction, & provide max energy return
- Composition toe ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 EH rated
- U-Turn Entry System with hidden gore panel provides easy-on give for wide widths or high arches
- Vendor Style: 10001203
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS Max technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Comfort technology is what we love about Men’s Ariat Boots! At the core of ATS Max technology is the Ariat ATS Max extra wide shank, plus forefoot and heel stabilizers for support and reduction of foot fatigue and injury. EVA mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The ATS Max footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Work at your peak in the Ariat H20 Workhog pull-on work boot. It features a full grain leather foot under a fancy stitched 10" full grain leather shaft. Mesh lining. Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle. Shock-absorbing EVA midsole with removable ATS insole. Single stitched Goodyear welt. 90 degree heel. Round composition safety toe, which is lighter weight than traditional steel toes with less temperature conductivity so your feet stay warmer in cold weather. Non-metallic for electronic security working conditions. Self-cleaning, non-tracking outsole tread design. Imported.