- Professional grade Ariat boots for the working cowboy
- Full grain leather construction with 6" shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Lightweight, flexible cushioned triple density PU outsole
- ASTM 2413-05 composition toe, electrical hazard
- Vendor Style: 10007903
Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Ariat knows that your boots need to look good and perform in the arena. These Ariat Flex Pro work boots feature a smooth leather foot under a matching 6" lace-up leather shaft. Mesh lining. 90 degree heel. Composition toe. Electrical hazard rated. Imported.