- Our Ariat Fatbaby performance riding boot is ready to go!
- Premium full grain brown leather
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Long-lasting, stabilizing Duratread heel
- Abrasion-resistant, lightly cushioned ProCrepe compound sole *stirrup friendly!
- Protective saddle vamp
- Vendor Style: 10010221
Ariat Boot Company’s exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Ride, walk, and ride some more in Ariat Fatbaby boots! This Ariat Fatbaby boot features a smooth leather foot with protective saddle vamp under a fancy stitched blue suede shaft. Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed is removable. Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial footbed liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor. Double stitched welt. 1 1/2" Duratread boot heel. Round toe. Boot shaft circumference is 13" (based on a size 7B). Imported.