- Work hard in comfort wearing Ariat boots!
- Full grain leather construction
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- U-Turn Entry System with hidden gore panel provides easy-on give for wide widths or high arches
- Comfort gel-cushioned footbed has heel stabilizer for support & shock absorption
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your feet dry
- Vendor Style: 100010139
- Oil resistant PVC outsole
- Safety composite toe is ASTM F2413-11 M1/75 C/75 EH rated
Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. Comfort technology is what we love about Men’s Ariat Boots! At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. The Drifter pull-on work boots features a smooth leather foot under a matching 10" leather shaft with exposed out-seam construction. Unlined. Single stitched Goodyear welt construction. Easy-on with pull straps. Round composite safety toe profile. Imported.