- Slip into something more cowgirl comfortable - Ariat Fatbaby boots!
- Cool brown and cream camo design on shaft with teal piping details
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial footbed liner wicks sweat away and blocks odor.
- Pro Crepe™ Light outsole is durable, streamlined, with traditional crepe performance
- Vendor style:10009503
Fatbaby boots from Ariat are easy on the eyes and the feet! Riding approved Fatbaby boot features an 8" camo fabric shaft with crinkled brown leather foot. Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed is removable. Taped side seams. Single stitched welt. 1 1/2" Duratread heel. Round toe profile.
Ariat Boot Company exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.