- Ariat boots that will leave today’s cowgirl looking western chic!
- Full grain leather with fancy stitching on shaft
- Beautiful white embroidery on shaft
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Supportive, lightweight composite shank; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole
Ariat County Line boots are made for fashionable performance! This women’s Ariat boot features a full grain leather foot under an embroidered 12" leather shaft. 2.5" fashion stacked cowgirl heel. Leather lining. Double stitched Goodyear welt. Easy-on pull straps. Modern square toe profile. Ariat Boots exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Imported.