- Always innovating, Ariat Boot Company presents Cobalt Quantum cowboy boots!
- Ariat Cobalt Quantum with Core Stability Technology
- Performance full grain leather upper
- Temperature & moisture control removable footbed
- Honeycomb shank & molded arch support provides proper alignment & reduces fatigue
- DuraCrepe sole is 30% thinner than classic crepe soles; Duratread heel & forefoot anti-wear zones beef up durability & slip-resistance
- Vendor Style: 10005041
New from Ariat Boot Company - Cobalt Quantum, the next generation of leading footwear technology. This innovative system features an atomically designed sole and Core Stability Technology - an integrated stability and cushion layer - for greater flexibility, rebound, and breathability. Lightweight open-cell PU footbed cushion offers rebound and energy return. Breathable, temperature-managing and moisture-wicking footbed for enhanced comfort. Full-length closed cell PU layer with heel pad provides shock dispersion. Core Stability Technology for superior balance and forward momentum. Honeycomb shank and molded arch support for proper alignment and reduction of fatigue. Anatomically designed sole gives greater flexibility. The Ariat Cobalt Quantum Crepe cowboy riding boot features a full grain smooth leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" leather shaft. Leather lining. Double stitched Goodyear 3/4 leather welt. Square toe. Block heel. Imported.