- Ariat boots built for riding comfort - for the fashion-minded cowgirl!
- Weathered brown leather complemented by striking turquoise leather accents
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial liner wicks sweat away & blocks odor
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked design maintains balance & proper body alignment
- Removable orthotic insole; long-wearing, flexible Duratread outsole
- Vendor style:10007852
Ariat Caballera cowgirl boots are built for powerful performance and all-day comfort. Ariat Caballera boots feature a distressed, weathered brown leather foot under a fancy stitched, matching 13" leather shaft. Turquoise leather overlay details collar; turquoise stitching accents wingtip and decorates shaft. Leather lining. Double stitched Goodyear welt can be re-soled. Wide square toe. Imported. Ariat exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented, forked shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury and allows natural forefoot flex. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.