- Come on, Cowboy, and lace up a pair of Ariat boots!
- Distressed premium full grain leather; removable kiltie
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design assures balance & proper body alignment
- Oil- & slip-resisting, non-marking dual-density TPU outsole
- Steel toe ASTM F2413-05 M/1/75 C/75 Electrical Hazard rated
- Vendor Style: 10008648
Ariat Boot Co. exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Men’s Ariat Impact II boot features a full grain leather foot under an 8" matching leather shaft. Unlined shaft. Single stitched Goodyear welt. 90 degree heel. Imported.