- Ariat Ironside packer work boots for the active working man
- Premium full grain leather
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) lightweight, supportive composite shank; forked design assures balance & proper body alignment
- Removable kiltie
- Multi-surface traction for extra grip on slick surfaces
- Oil-resistant, max wear Duratread sole
Ariat Boot Co. exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Men's Ariat Ironside packer boot features a full grain leather foot under a 9" matching leather shaft. Unlined. Single stitched Goodyear welt. Leather stacked heel. Imported.